Just Plotting Along as Best I Can...

Anything that strikes my fancy which might concern authors, writing, publishing, politics, crime, fantasy, scifi, food, cooking and anything else I deem worthy of saying something about, and sometimes probably shouldn't.

Wednesday, January 9, 2013


I think I've decided on the cover for my new ebook....
Posted by Unknown at 11:27 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • May (1)
  • January (8)

My Blog List

  • Creative Writing with the Crimson League
  • Imaginarium
  • The Funnily Enough | Scoop.it
  • The Colossus of Rhodey
  • derekblass
  • Wordplay: Helping Writers Become Authors
  • Write to Done
  • According To Hoyt » Pushing Humpty Dumpty
  • Do Authors Dream of Electric Books?
  • Jade Varden Official Blog
  • MOODY WRITING
  • Neil Gaiman's Journal
  • The Dreamin Demon
  • To Publish or Not To Publish
  • Crime Watch
  • Mythic Impact
  • Bookworm Room
  • CRIME, GUNS, AND VIDEOTAPE
  • Blog | Luna Risen – Pagan Art, Apparel, Inspiration
  • THE WEEKLY VICE
  • From the Write Angle
  • Finding Kat Heckenbach
Awesome Inc. theme. Theme images by bopshops. Powered by Blogger.